Having worked in the British, French and Swiss financial press, Romain is able to report on local and international issues, as fluent in French and the language of Shakespeare, Romain Fournier leads the editorial team at Marketscreener. An eminent scholar of the English-speaking markets, Romain presents a daily editorial on the US and UK markets.
Each day, see a selection of analyst recommendations covering North America and the United Kingdom. The list includes only companies that have been subject to a change of mind or a price target, or a new acquisition. May be updated during the stay. This information is used to highlight the behavior of certain stocks or market sentiment on a company.
- Bank of America: Deutsche Bank withdraws from acquisition. PT fell 5.7% to $36.
- Diageo: Morgan Stanley moves from Overweight to Underweight with 3900GBp target.
- EastGroup: Baird analyst upgrades to neutral. PT rose 17% to $170.
- EasyJet: Goldman Sachs downgraded to 450GBp from Buy to Neutral.
- Fair Isaac: Deutsche Bank returns coverage with buy offer. PT fell 17% to $697.
- Getty Realty: Baird takes his performance to neutral. PT fell 1.2% to $34.
- JPMorgan: Deutsche Bank cuts buyback. PT rose 7.1% to $145.
- Lincoln National: JP Morgan downgrades from overweight to neutral. PT rose 16% to $36.
- Lockheed Martin: Drops Vertical Research Partners to Avoid Purchase. PT fell 2.9% to $491.
- Next: Panmure Gordon & Co updates to buy from takeover. PT rose 8.2 percent to 7,050 pence.
- OneMain: Barclays downgrades from overweight to equal. PT rose 13% to $39.
- Page Group: Exane BNP Paribas starts tracking at neutral, targets 505GBp.
- PNC Financial: Deutsche Bank upgrades to buy from hold. PT 19% up to $190.
- Radian: Barclays downgrades from overweight to equal. PT rose 11% to $21.
- Regency Centers: Baird’s innovations to go beyond neutral. PT rose 14% to $71.
- Robert Walters: Exane BNP Paribas starts tracking at Outperform, targets GBp 800.
- RPM International: Wells Fargo Securities cuts PT to $92 from $100. Maintains equal weight ratio.
- Standard Chartered: Jefferies remains Buy with price cut from 991 GBp to 950 GBp.
- Tesla: CICC launched coverage with performance recommendation. PT is up 45% to $160.
- Truist Financial: Deutsche Bank downgrades from buyout. PT rose 8% to $48.
- Voya Financial: JP Morgan upgrades from neutral to overweight. PT rose 22% to $77.